SOC 2010 : International Symposium on System-on-Chip 2010
Call For Papers
SoC 2010 is the 12th SoC event, building on the tradition of a series of SoC
events organized in Tampere, Finland annually since 1999. It consists of
invited talks, contributed scientific papers, and a commercial exhibit with
its own industrial program track. The symposium also features a panel
discussion on topics of high interest to the System-on-Chip community,
and a pre-conference tutorial on September 28. The mission of SoC 2010 is
to provide a forum that is fully and comprehensively dedicated to SoC.
We encourage your contribution to the program by submitting a research
paper, suggesting a distinguished invited lecturer and/or topic, submitting
an abstract to the industry program track, suggesting a tutorial course, or a
topic and tentative participants for a panel discussion.
The special theme of the year is Embedded Multicore/Multiprocessor
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Alternative computing concepts
• Advanced platform architectures
• Analysis and early estimation techniques
• Application-specific processors and architectures
• Configurable and reconfigurable architectures
• Hardware/software reuse techniques
• Low-power hardware techniques
• Low-power software techniques
• Operating systems for embedded systems
• Multiprocessor SOC implementations
• Network-on-chip and inter-chip communications
• Processor and compiler generators
• Retargetable compilers
• SoC verification and testing
• Software runtime environments
• Software emulation and simulation
• Software tools and languages for multiprocessor systems
• Special SoC applications
• System-level design flow and methodology
All topics should be handled highlighting the relevance to SoC.
Invited lectures, tutorials and scientific papers: May 17, 2010.
Notification of acceptance for scientific papers: June 28, 2010.
Industrial abstracts, panels, camera-ready papers: August 9, 2010.
Notification of acceptance for industrial abstracts: August 31, 2010.
All submissions must be made electronically in A4 PDF format, 4-8 pages.
Additional submission instructions are available on the conference website.
The scientific papers will be published in the proceedings of SoC and in
IEEE Xplore. Best papers will be invited to be extended and submitted to
IEEE Design & Test of Computers and International Journal of Embedded
and Real-Time Communication Systems.