IEEE AEIT 2019 : International Annual Conference
Call For Papers
AEIT 2019 will be an international forum to point out the challenges and needs to face with, in order to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial initiatives, and increase country’s competitiveness.
The conference will host both technical and scientific contributions in the wide area of automation, electricity, information and communication technologies. It will also be the venue for hosting panels and speeches from national and international stakeholders for discussing those strategies useful to increasing competitiveness, and lay the foundations for the creation of new scientific as well as technical initiatives.
Submit the full paper (six pages) as PDF following the IEEE layout requirements by using the templates given at the conference web page: https://convegni.aeit.it/AEIT2019 via EDAS https://edas.info/N25815.
The full paper should contain a complete description of the proposed technical contribution along with some results, suitably framed in the related state of the art. Each paper will be reviewed in terms of relevance with respect to the scope of the event, originality and quality of the technical content, overall organization and writing style.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. The best contributions will be considered for publication in IEEE transactions.
IEEE-IAS, IEEE-IES and IEEE.PES Technical Sponsorship has been requested.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Bioengineering & Healthcare
• Broadband Communications
• Cloud and Hybrid Systems
• Cyber-Physical Systems
• Electrical Machines & Drives
• Electromagnetic Models & Simulation
• Energy Efficiency
• Energy Storage
• Internet of Things
• Measurements and Instrumentation
• MEMS & Smart Sensors
• Mobility and Electric Transportation
• Power Electronics
• Renewable Energy Sources
• Service continuity and Safety management
• Smart Cities
• Smart Grids
• Telecommunications Services
• Transmission & Distribution of Electricity
Paper submission: May 20, 2019
• Tutorial proposals submission: May 20, 2019
• Student Contest Paper Submission: June 20, 2019
• Acceptance notification: July 10, 2019
• Final Manuscript and authors' registration: July 31, 2019