EI 2020 : 2020 IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging
Call For Papers
We want to hear from you! Share your expertise at the only forum exclusively dedicated to the electronic imaging community—the 2020 IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging (EI2020). The Symposium returns to the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 26-30 January 2020, with a full week of keynotes, plenary sessions, technical courses, 17 conferences, and so much more.
• Human Perception and Cognition for Emerging Technologies
• Real-time Image and Video
• Image Capture Systems
• Image Reproduction and Material Appearance
• Document Processing and Media Security
• Image and Video Processing, Quality, and Systems
• Virtual and Augmented Reality, 3D, and Stereoscopic Systems
• Web and Mobile Imaging and Visualization
• Proceedings/Presentation-only~ Submission Deadline: 30 September 2019- EXTENDED TO 14 OCTOBER 2019
Proceedings Paper: Accepted abstracts are assigned as oral or interactive (poster) papers and are published in the selected EI Conference Proceedings. Refer to individual EI conference CFPs for topics and submission requirements.
Presentation-only: Accepted abstracts are assigned as oral or interactive (poster) presentations. Presentation-only submissions are typically by invitation or permission of the conference and are suitable for industry contributors restricted from submitting proceedings papers. Refer to the EI2020 abstract submissions site for a list of conferences accepting presentation-only submissions.
Submission Deadline: 30 September 2019- EXTENDED TO 14 OCTOBER 2019
View the Author Guidelines for full submission details: http://bit.ly/EI2020_CFP
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
• Choose Your Conference - the conference titles provide a good summary of their topics
• Complete Abstract - Choose an abstract template at the link below
• Upload - The submission upload process is a simple questionnaire. To streamline the process, collect your author information before you begin.
Familiarize yourself with the topics addressed at EI and begin planning
*Past conference proceedings
http://ist.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/ist/ei (2019 Proceedings available June)
*EI2019 Plenary Videos
Connect with our community!
#LinkedIn IS&T group
#Twitter @electroimaging #EI2020