Wind Integration Workshop 2021 : 20th International Workshop on Large-scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants
Call For Papers
To present a paper at the workshop, first upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 13 June 2021 here: https://windintegrationworkshop.org/callforpapers/
--) Final papers must be submitted online by 23 August.
--) As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
--) Authors will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
--) All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
1. Project Experience with Grid Integration of Wind Power Plants
2. Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
3. Power System Studies
4. Distribution Grid Issues
5. Transmission Grid/Power System Issues
6. Power Quality Issues
7. Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
8. Wind Power Modelling Issues
9. Power System Balancing Issues
10. Ancillary Services
12. Hybrid Power Systems
13. Smart Grid/IT Innovations
14. Energy Market and Regulatory Issues
15. Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
16. AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
17. Sector Coupling based on Wind Power incl. Hydrogen