Wind Integration Workshop 2022 : 21st Wind & Solar Integration Workshop (Special Topics: Sector Coupling & Storage)
Call For Papers
To present a paper at the Symposium, first upload an ABSTRACT of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 31 May 2022 here: https://windintegrationworkshop.org/callforpapers/
Due to the current rapid development in this field, the topic of hydrogen will be be more strongly represented at the Wind & Solar Integration Workshop. For this reason, some hydrogen topics are proposed for the Call for Papers 2022. A separate event is also dedicated to this topic: the 1st Hydrogen Power System Integration Symposium that features presentations by invited speakers.
Final papers must be submitted online by 8 September 2022.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Proposed Preferential Topics of the Symposium
1. Project Experience with Grid Integration of Wind Power Plants
2. Project Experience with PV and Battery Grid Integration
3. Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
4. Power System Studies
5. Distribution Grid Issues
6. Transmission Grid/Power System Issues
7. Power Quality Issues
8. Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
9. Wind/Solar Power Modelling Issues
10. Power System Balancing Issues
11. Ancillary Services
13. Hybrid Power Systems
14. Smart Grid/IT Innovations
15. Energy Market and Regulatory Issues
16. Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
17. AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
18. Sector Coupling based on Wind/PV Power incl. Hydrogen
19. Fuel Cell Modelling/Fuel Cell Systems Modelling
20. Electrolyzer Modelling
21. Hydrogen Systems Modelling
22. Renewable Hydrogen Technologies and Applications
23. Decarbonization of transport with green hydrogen
24. Decarbonizing the industrial processes
25. Energy system management with hydrogen