Solar & Storage Integration Workshop 2021 : 11th International Workshop on Integration of Solar Power & Storage into Power Systems
Call For Papers
To present a paper at the Workshop, first upload an ABSTRACT of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 1 May 2021 here:http://solarintegrationworkshop.org/callforpapers/
Final papers must be submitted online by 23 August 2021.
) As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
) Authors will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
) All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Proposed Preferential Topics
1. Project Experience with PV and Battery Grid Integration
2. Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
3. Power System Studies
4. Distribution Grid Issues
5. Transmission Grid/Power System Issues
6. Power Quality Issues
7. Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
8. Solar Power and Battery Modelling Issues
9. Power System Balancing Issues
10. Ancillary Services with PV and Batteries
12. Hybrid Power Systems
13. Smart Grid/IT Innovations
14. Energy Market and Regulatory Issues
15. Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
16. AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
17. Sector Coupling based on PV incl. Hydrogen