E-Mobility Integration Symposium 2022 : 6th E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium
Call For Papers
To present a paper at the Symposium, first upload an ABSTRACT of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 31 May 2022 here: https://mobilityintegrationsymposium.org/callforpapers/
Please note that the focus of the E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium is on the integration of large-scale E-Mobility solutions into power systems. Grid integration solutions, charging infrastructure and storage are main topics, not electric vehicle development. Due to this focus, only plug-in vehicle solutions are relevant. That includes the pure plug-in electric vehicle (PEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) as well as Vehicle-to-Grid solutions.
Final papers must be submitted online by 8 September 2022.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a REDUCED workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
Proposed Preferential Topics of the Symposium
1. Project Experience with EV Grid Integration
2. Grid Forming Aspects and Experience
3. Power System Aspects with High Shares of EVs
4. Distribution Grid Issues
5. Market and Regulatory Aspects
6. Charging Infrastructure Planning + Smart Charging
7. High Power Charging
8. Vehicle to Grid incl. Ancillary Service Participation
9. Charging Methods (AC, DC, Wireless) + Standardization of charging modes/communication
10. Communication and Security Aspects
11. Grid Integration Modelling Aspects
12. Grid Code Issues and Future Aspects
13. Decarbonization of Energy Sectors
14. Electrification of Urban Mobility
15. Mobility as a Service
16. AI and Machine Learning for Grid Integration
17. E-Mobility and Renewable Energy Integration