ParaMo 2019 : 2019 1st International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud (ParaMo 2019)
Call For Papers
The paper submission deadline has been extended to !! May 24, 2019 !!
Please note that this is a hard deadline!
*** Extended Paper submission deadline : May 24, 2019
2019 1st International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud (ParaMo 2019)
Colocated with the 25th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par 2019)
August 26~27, 2019 in Göttingen, Germany.
● Call for Paper:
The 1st International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud(ParaMo 2019) will provide a venue for researchers to discuss recent results and the future challenges to parallel programming models in high-performance cloud.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel programming models for large scale data processing (e.g., MapReduce) in the cloud
- Parallel programming models for massively parallel computing (e.g., MPI, OpenMP, and OpenCL) in the cloud
- High-performance networking for parallel programming models in the cloud
- High-performance storage for parallel programming models in the cloud Heterogeneous resource management (e.g., many-core and GPU) for parallel programming models in the cloud
- Load balancing schemes for HPC applications in the cloud
- Runtime support for parallel programming models in the cloud
- Energy efficient resource management and parallel programming models in the cloud
- Resource management for virtualized environments
- Performance evaluation for parallel applications in the cloud
- Configurational optimization for parallel applications in the cloud
The submissions should follow the LNCS format between 10 to 12 pages.
Check the author instructions of Euro-Par 2019 (http://2019.europar.org/contributors/author-instructions/).
Each submission will be reviewed by at least three members of program committee, on the basis of relevance, originality, and clarity.
● Submission Link
Papers have to be submitted through EasyChair using the following link:
● Journal Special Issue
The papers accepted for ParaMo 2019 will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue of Wiley's Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience journal (confirmed).
Publicity Chair: Minho Bae