OpenMath 2019 : 30th OpenMath Workshop
Call For Papers
30th OpenMath Workshop
Prague, Czech Republic
July 8. 2019
co-located with CICM 2019
continuous Submission; final papers due July 1.
OpenMath (http://www.openmath.org) is a language for exchangingvd
mathematical formulae across applications (such as computer algebra
systems). From 2010 its importance has increased in that OpenMath
Content Dictionaries were adospted as a foundation of the MathML 3 W3C
recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML), the standard for
mathematical formulae on the Web.
Topics we expect to see at the workshop include
* Feature Requests (Standard Enhancement Proposals) and Discussions
for going beyond OpenMath 2;
* Further convergence of OpenMath and MathML 3;
* Reasoning with OpenMath;
* OpenMath on the Semantic Web;
* New OpenMath Content Dictionaries;
* Software using or processing OpenMath;
Contributions can be either full research papers, Standard Enhancement
Proposals, or a description of new Content Dictionaries, particularly
ones that are suggested for formal adoption by the OpenMath Society.
IMPORTANT DATES (all times are "anywhere on earth")
* Submission is continuous (early submit -) early notify)
* July 1. 2019: Final revised papers due
* July 8. 2019: Workshop
Electronic proceedings will be published with CEUR-WS.org.
Submission is continuous by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submissions
will be refereed by the Organizers within one week.
Authors should prepare their papers in one column style of CEUR-WS 
for the final version and without page numbers. See  for an example.
* Full paper: 5–10 pages
* Short paper: 1–4 pages
* CD description: 1-6 pages; a .zip or .tgz file of the
CDs must be attached, or a link to the CD provided.
* Standard Enhancement Proposal: 1-10 pages (as
appropriate w.r.t. the background knowledge required); a .zip or
.tgz file of any related implementation (e.g. a Relax NG schema)
should be attached.
* James Davenport (University of Bath, UK)
* Michael Kohlhase (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
Comments/questions/enquiries: to be sent to the organizers