ICC 2011 : IEEE International Conference on Communications
Conference Series : International Conference on Communications
Call For Papers
The Premier Telecommunications Event for Industry Professionals and Academics from Companies, Governmental Agencies, and Universities around the World.
Themed "Source of Innovation: Back to the Origin," IEEE ICC 2011 covers the entire range of communications technologies, offering in-depth information on the latest developments in voice, data, image, and multimedia.
=== TECHNICAL PROGRAM ===
* Technical Symposia focus on technological trends in recent communication research and development from academia to the industrial laboratories throughout the world.
1. Symposium on Selected Areas in Communications
o Access Systems and Networks Track
o Satellite Space Communication Track
o e-Health Track
2. Communication Theory
3. Signal Processing for Communications
4. Wireless Communications Symposium
5. Wireless Networking
6. Cognitive Radio and Networks
7. Optical Networks and Systems
8. Next Generation Networking and Internet
9. Communications QoS Reliability and Modeling
10. Adhoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking
11. Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Applications
12. Communication and Information System Security
* IEEE ICC 2011 features exciting Tutorials program. Many Workshops are featured to address emerging technical and business issues in communications technologies.
=== EXPO ===
* Exhibition showcases the latest technologies, applications, and services.
=== Important Dates ===
* Paper Submission: 7 Sep. 2010
* Acceptance Notification: 11 Jan. 2011
* Camera-Ready: 11 Feb. 2011
* Tutotial Proposal: 7 Sep. 2010
* Workshop Proposal: 31 Mar. 2010
* Business Forum Proposal: 11 Jun. 2010