IWC 2019 : IEEE ISI World Cup 2019 -- Big Data Analytics Competition
Call For Papers
The annual IEEE International Conference on ISI (IEEE ISI) is the leading conference in security informatics domain, which was started in 2003 in Tucson, Arizona. Over the past 16 years, the IEEE ISI Conference has evolved from its traditional orientation of intelligence and security domain towards a more integrated alignment of multiple domains. This year, the 17th IEEE ISI will be hosted by Shenzhen Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Research Institute in Shenzhen, China on July 1st-3th.
In order to promote the industry of AI-Enabled Analytics, and provide a platform for academic exchanges and technical discussions, the IEEE ISI Conference launched this international big data analysis competition (IEEE ISI World Cup 2019, IWC 2019).
Feb.1st, 2019 - Mar.15th, 2019: Competition Registration
Mar.1st, 2019 - Apr.15th, 2019: Data Set Release
Apr.16th, 2019 - Apr.23th, 2019: Model Submission
May.1st, 2019: Result Publishment
This competition open worldwide to universities, colleges, research institutions, enterprises and governments.
Note: For the competition basic fairness, teachers and students of CASIA and SAIDI who participate can't be awarded.
Each team consists of 1 to 3 people.
1. Participant can only have one team.
2. The registration information provided must be accurate and valid, otherwise the participation qualification will be cancelled.
3. How to sign up? In Sign Up webpage, please download and sign the data usage agreement and registration form, then send the scanned documents to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Participant should build and train the model in limited time based on the training data provided.
2. Participant should submit final review materials before deadline.
3. We will rank by the grade of final submission. (To protect personal privacy, only the awarded teams' ID, name, organization information will be published.)
4. The two tasks will be ranked separately.
First Place: 1 team.
Second Place: 1 team.
Third Place: 1 team.
Engagement Award: 2-10 teams.
Director Award: 5 people.
Best Report: 3-10 reports.
IEEE ISI 2019
Shenzhen Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Research Institute