AsiaJCIS 2019 : The 14th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
The 14th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2019)
August 1-2, 2019
The 14th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2019) will be held in Kobe, Japan on August 1 through 2, 2019. The focus of this conference is on the technical and practical aspects of the security applications. The conference will serve as a forum to present new results from the academic research community as well as from the industry. Original papers are solicited for submission to AsiaJCIS. In addition, several distinguished security experts will be invited to give technical talks.
Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
- Cryptography: Applied Cryptography, Post-Quantum Cryptography, Cryptoanalysis, Lightweight Cryptography
- Network Security: Cloud Security, NGN Security, Home Network Security, Mobile, Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Security, VANET Security, Network RFID Security, Wireless PAN/LAN/MAN/WAN Security, P2P Network Security, FW/IDS/IPS, DoS/DDoS Attack Countermeasures, Leakage Resilience
- System Security: System/Middleware/OS Security, Virtualization Security, Database Security, Secure eHealth/eBusiness/eCommerce/eGoverment, Secure eVode/eContract/eCash, Blockchain, Ubiquitous Security, Internet of Things (IoT) ,
Anti-Spam, Web Services security, SNS Security, VoIP Security, Smartphone Security, IPTV Security
- Information Security Management: Human Resource Security, IT Assurance, Security Policy, Digital Evidence, Big Data
- Others: Smart Grid Security, Malware Countermeasures, Content Security, ID Management and Privacy Controls, Biometrics, Security Engineering, Usable Security and Privacy, Outsourcing/Verifiable Computing
Paper Submission Deadline: April 19, 2019 23:59 UTC (Extended)
Acceptance Notification: May 24, 2019
Camera-ready Due: May 31, 2019
Conference Date: August 1-2, 2019
The submission webpage is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asiajcis2019 .
Instructions for Authors
Authors are invited to submit original papers. The papers must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to any other conferences that have proceedings. The submission must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references. Authors of accepted papers *MUST* give oral presentation at the conference. Papers of authors who will not attend the conference will be deleted from the conference proceedings, and will be announced as "no show paper" on the conference site.
The paper submission should conform to the following guidelines:
The submission must be written in English and at most 8 pages in length including references and appendices in the IEEE Xplore format for conference. Extra payment is changed for more pages in full paper case.
Formatted to US Letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high, two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8 inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully justified text).
Please download the IEEE Template in Word version or Latex version. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper. Submissions ignoring these guidelines may be rejected without further consideration.
Koji Nakao, NICT, Japan
Heung Youl Youm, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
Chun-I Fan, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
Akira Kanaoka, Toho University, Japan
Yong Ding, Cyberspace Security Research Center, Peng Cheng Laboratory, China
Jungsuk Song, KISTI, Korea
Raylin Tso, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
For further information regarding to the conference, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .