Cloud Gamification 2019 : Special Session on Cloud Gamification
Call For Papers
This special session is aimed at solving the issues of design, development, testing and evolution of gamification Backend-as-a-Service platforms and application of gamification to cloudbased services of any kind. The session provides a forum where designers, developers and sponsors of gamification systems could present and discuss results of their work, share new trends, methodologies and best practices for the design and implementation of gamification services in the cloud context.
Topics of the special session consist of all aspects related to Cloud Gamification. They include but are not limited to:
- Application of Software-based Gamification
- Best Practices for the Design of Gamification UI
- Big Data and Gamification
- Conceptual and Technical Frameworks for Implementing Gamification in the Cloud
- Gamification as a Service
- Models and Architectures for Gamified Cloud-based Systems
- New Concepts and Techniques in Gamification Design and Development
- Open-Source Gamification Tools and Libraries
- Player Behavior Modelling
- Procedures for Testing Gamification
- Development and Evaluation of Systems using Cloud-Based Gamification Services
- Standartization of Gamification-related Data
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. All papers will be peer-reviewed by the ICIST 2019 Program Committee and judged with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. For further details, please consult the conference web pages.
All accepted papers will appear in the ICIST Conference Proceedings Volume (published by Springer as a part of CCIS series) and submitted for indexing to Clarivate Analytics WoS.
Selected authors of best papers will be also invited to submit extended versions of their papers to MDPI Information journal
Prof. dr. Jakub Swacha, University of Szczecin, Poland
Prof. dr. Ricardo Queirós. School of Media, Arts and Design, Portugal