ICTS 2019 : The 12th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and System
Call For Papers
The 12th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and System
ICTS is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Informatics Department, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia. This event is an international forum for computer science, information and communication technology community to discuss and exchange information and knowledge in their areas of interest. It aims to promote activities in research, development, and application in computer science, information and communication technology. Like our previous events, the accepted publications will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS.
The scope of ICTS encompasses but not limited to the following:
- Bioinformatics/Biomedical Applications
- Big Data
- Computer Network and Architecture
- Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval
- Digital Forensic
- Distributed System
- Enterprise Information System
- Formal Methods
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- High-Performance Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Image Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Infrastructure Systems and Services
- Intelligent Systems
- Knowledge Data Discovery
- Modelling Simulation and Applied Computing
- Multimedia Application
- Network Security
- Parallel Programming
- Pattern Recognition
- Remote Sensing
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous System and Infrastructure
The following information is provided to help you with the paper submission.
- The length of submitted ICTS paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- All papers should meet the ICTS template and the committee reserves the right not to accept and not to proceed any papers that do not meet this template.
- All review processes are blind reviews.
- To ensure the blind review process, please do not enter the author names in the paper that is going to be reviewed. Keep the author fields as is. The author names are required for the camera-ready version one.
- The paper should not have the page number, header or footer.
- The paper should be written in English, including tables and figures content. The paper may be rejected due to poor English writing quality.
- All papers are subject to plagiarism checking using iThenticate. The papers are expected to have similarity less than 30%. The papers may be rejected due to high similarity after checked with iThenticate. We will inform the authors about plagiarism checking results before the review process to give authors the opportunity to revise their paper(s).
We are using IEEE Conference Proceedings template and can be downloaded from here.
- Microsoft Word (A4) -- https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/conference-template-a4.docx
- Latex Template Instructions -- https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/Conference-LaTeX-template_7-9-18.zip
- LaTex Bibliography files -- https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/IEEEtranBST2.zip
Follow this link for paper submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icts2019
Without compromising the standard, we divide the paper submission into two (2) phases in the following :
Phase I :
Submission Deadline - March, 3rd 2019
Notification of Acceptance - March, 24th 2019
Phase II :
Submission Deadline - May, 20th 2019
Notification of Acceptance - June, 26th 2019
IEEE Xplore Indexing
ICTS 2019 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, therefore we have the opportunity to include your submitted paper to be indexed by IEEE Xplore. However, to ensure the quality of the paper, the committee will select papers that suitable for indexing. We define papers that are not suitable for indexing are papers that:
- not presented or presented by someone who is not in the paper's author list,
- have poor written English.
List of our indexed papers by IEEE Xplore
- 2017 International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS)
- 2016 International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS)
- 2015 International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS)
- 2014 International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS)
According to IEEE Publication Policies, IEEE assures a wide distribution of conference proceedings by providing abstracting and indexing of all individual conference papers for inclusion in worldwide databases (e.g. Scopus). The CPP makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that abstracts and index entries of content accepted into the program are included in databases provided by independent abstracting and indexing (A&I) services. Each A&I partner makes its own editorial decision on what content it will index. IEEE cannot guarantee entries are included in any particular database.
In four consecutive years, our last four conferences (ICTS 2014, ICTS 2015, ICTS 2016 and ICTS 2017) have been indexed by Scopus. You can check author profiles that listed as the author in ICTS 2014 until ICTS 2017. You are also able to find that published paper in ICTS 2014 - 2017 are listed there.