Print4Fab 2019 : Printing for Fabrication 2019: Call for Papers
Call For Papers
Printing for Fabrication provides attendees with a comprehensive view of transformative innovations in the print ecosystem, from printing techniques and their physics to evolutions in print machinery for 2D and 3D printing to advances in printing materials, as well as applications enabled by the interplay of all these fields.
If you're involved in the cross-functional world of printing, submit your research findings and ideas that support the development and success of the next wave of innovations in the print ecosystem.
We look forward to welcoming you to San Francisco Bay, an area known as a hub for innovation and development!
TOPICS- Complete list on the website
• Fundamental Science and Technology of Printing Systems
• Printing Materials and Material Interaction
• 3D Printing
• Digital Packaging
• Printed Electronic Functionalities
• Printing for Textiles and Nonwovens
• Inkjet Printing onto Non-flat Objects
• Printing of Biological Materials/Pharmaceuticals
• Security Printing
Deadline: April 21, 2019
Final papers are due in electronic format by July 15, 2019.
• Keynote Presentations
• Frontiers in Imaging: Digital Printing for Fabrication
• Printing Research Showcase for Students and Young Researchers
• Student/Young Professional Event
• Colleague Connections
• Late Breaking News
Submit speaker and session ideas and proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org