MLICOM (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2019 : 4th EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications
Call For Papers
Machine learning algorithms facilitate complicated scenarios analysis and prediction, and thus to make an optimal actions in OSI seven layers. We hope the integrating of machine learning algorithms into communication systems will improve the QoS and make the systems smart, intelligent, and efficient. We invite high quality original research papers describing recent and expected challenges or discoveries along with potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks.
We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
• Intelligent cloud-support communications
• Intelligent resource (e.g., spectrum, power) allocation schemes
• Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
• Intelligent software defined flexible radios
• Intelligent cooperative networks
• Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration
• Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
• Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
• Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
• Intelligent wireless sensor networks
• Intelligent underwater sensor networks
• Intelligent satellite communications
• Intelligent radar signal processing
• Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
• Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
• Data mining in heterogeneous networks
• Machine learning for multimedia over wireless
• Machine learning for IoT
• Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
• Distributed coding for intelligent communications
• Smart sensing for human activity
• Smart unmanned vehicular technology
• Distributed intelligence
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.497)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 6-20 pages in length.
Bing Chen, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Qihui Wu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Canada
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.