MONAMI 2019 : 10th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
Call For Papers
The MONAMI 2019 invites researchers to submit papers within the scope of the conference that follow either evolutionary approaches based on current communication network, communication signal processing, information safety, information fusionor. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies, especially hardware implementation as well as industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
• Wireless Communication
• Multi-access networks and resource management
• Mobile network management and virtualization
• Future 5G network architecture
• Operation and management of virtualized network functions
• Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions, virtualization and software defined networking
• Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure
• Future Internet architectures with smart objects
• Opportunistic networks
• Energy efficiency for multi-access networks
• Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
• IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
• Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
• Service and application management platforms
• Autonomic network monitoring and management
• Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
• Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart object systems
• Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
• Management of wireless cognitive networks
• Traffic models and analysis for future networks
• Big data
• Communication Signal Processing
All registered papers will submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MONAMI proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages long.
Papers should be in English.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Prof. Qun Ding
Harbin Engineering University
Harbin Institute of Technology
Changsha University of Science & Technology
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.