EI-ISMSE 2019 : 2019 5th International Symposium on Manufacturing Science and Engineering(ISMSE 2019)
Call For Papers
2019 5th International Symposium on Manufacturing Science and Engineering(ISMSE 2019)
Oct 10-12, 2019 ｜China University of Geosciences(Wuhan),China
2019 5th International Symposium on Manufacturing Science and Engineering(ISMSE 2019) is organized by China University of Geosciences(Wuhan) and Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME). The conference will be held in China University of Geosciences(Wuhan), Wuhan, China, from 10 to 12, October, 2019!
The conference is an international symposium for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome prospected authors submit your new research papers to ISMSE 2019, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
●Publication and Indexing
1. All the registered and presented papers will be published in the volume of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(ISSN: 1757-899X), which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, and other indexing organizations.
2. All high quality papers will be selected for a full paper submission for a special issue of Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X), which will be indexed by SCIE, EI compendex, Scopus, web of science and other databases．
3. Selected excellent presented papers with extension will be recommended to publish in the Special Issue of Fluids(ISSN 2311-5521),which will be indexed by CAS, DOAJ, INSPEC (IET) and other databases.
1. Prof. Valeriy Vyatkin，Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
Title: PLC transformation in Cyber-physical Systems: Towards Virtual Distributed PLC
2. Prof. Jian Huang,Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Title: Study of Walking-Aid Robot for People with Lower Extremity Dysfunction
3. Prof. Xiaofeng Zong,China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China
Title: Consensus Control of Multi-agent Systems with Communication Uncertainties
4. Prof. Long Wen, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China
Title: Automated Machine Learning Method in the Deep Learning based Fault Diagnosis
5. Prof. Wen-ao Cao,China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China
Title: Kinematic design of a novel two degree-of-freedom parallel mechanism for minimally invasive surgery
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Characterization and Applications
Surface Engineering/Coating Technology
More topics can be found at: http://www.ismse.net/author.html
1.You can choose to submit your paper directly to email@example.com
2.You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
●Call for participants
1.Presenter: If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us
2.Listener:You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
3.Reviewer: Experts in the area of Manufacturing Science and Engineering are welcome to join the conference as reviewer. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Linda Lee