CNRIA 2019 : 9th Conference on Research in Computer Science and its Applications
Call For Papers
The CNRIA is a scientific conference, organized by ASCII, of sub-regional and international dimension that highlights new trends and advances in current topics in the field of computing (IoT, BigData, IA, Databases, Computer Networking,) and their potential applications for development.
The main goal of the CNRIA 2019 conference is to serve as a forum for academics, ICT industry professionals and development actors to discuss recent advances in leading-edge IT topics. and its applications. This conference serves as a framework for exchanging ideas, proposing solutions, debating identified challenges and sharing experiences between researchers, professionals and development actors.
The CNRIA 2019 also aims to promote the popularization of the contributions of the regional scientific community in new cutting-edge research topics such as AI, IoT, BigData, Security, SDN, .... Authors of papers presenting original research findings on the theoretical and practical aspects of computing or its applications are invited to submit to NCRIA 2019.
The 9th CNRIA will be held in Saint-Louis, Senegal, on April 25-28, 2019. All accepted papers submitted in English will be published in Springer Journal Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences by InterSol/SPRINGER. This journal is indexed by the most prestigious databases included SpringerLink, ISI, ISI Web of Science, EI Engineering, ACM Digital Library, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt.
Research topics of Interest
The 9th CNRIA conference calls for academic papers presenting research that cover a broad range topics across computer science and innovative ICT applications :
● Networks, distributed systems, and mobility
● Smart systems and complex systems
● Information system, Database, Big Data, Business Intelligence
● Datamining, Webmining
● Semantic Web, Web data, Web 2.0, Web 3.0, ontology
● Computer vision and image processing,
● Security and cryptography
● Cloud Computing, Computer Networks, SDN
● Cloud Network
● Modelisation, network dimensionality, optimization and network performance evaluation
● Graphs and algorithms for network
● ICT4D (e-Health, e-Agriculture, e-Education, e-Government, m-Learning, e-Business, …)
● Image Analysis
● Internet of Things
● Radio Communication
● Signal Processing
● Artificial Intelligence
● Software Engineering
● Wireless Communication
● Important dates
● Opening submission site: October 15, 2018
● Deadline for full paper,poster and demo submission: December 21, 2018
● Authors Notification: February 25, 2019
● Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission: Marsh 05, 2019
● CNRIA 2019 : 25th - 28th April 2019, l’Université Gaston Berger de Saint-Louis
● Paper Submissions
● The conference languages are English and French. Proposals are accepted in both languages, we encourage authors to write their papers in English.
● All submission should be in PDF format with a maximum paper length of twelve printed pages.
● Poster submission should be in PDF format with a maximum 2 pages
● Demos submission should be in PDF format with a maximum 2 pages .
● Submitted papers have to be original works of their authors, not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication and not include any information leading to the authors’ identification. Therefore, the authors’ names, affiliations and bibliographic references should not be included in the version for evaluation by the Program Committee. This information should only be included in the camera-ready version, saved in PDF format.
● Papers should be submitted through easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cnria2019), and have to comply with the SPRINGER format ( http://smartgiftconf.org/2016/show/authors-kit)