it-caai19 2019 : Canadian AI Industry Track
Call For Papers
Canadian AI Industry Track: Call for Communication
Canadian AI 2019 invites industry researchers, developers, entrepreneurs and emerging startups to take part in the upcoming Industry Track of the 32st International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, in Kingston, Ontario.
As industrial contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your experience, get insight from the global network of academic experts and researchers, and meet graduate students interested by your activities.
The highlighted topic for this track will be for this edition:
AI in Industry: how to get the data
The track will have two sessions:
• A session of 10 minutes presentations of use-cases from accepted papers followed by 5 minutes of questions.
• A 30 minutes roundtable to exchange on this year highlighted topic data access for AI applications in the industry followed by 15 minutes of questions.
The proposal must include the following:
• Talk title
• Name of the presenter(s) and the company
• Summary (max. 100 words): for the AI 2019 website
• Description (max. 300 words): Detailed outline, for review
The final version of the paper must be no more than two pages, including references.
Submission website : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itcaai19
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• AI applied to Data analysis
• Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) applied to industry tasks
• Fintech AI innovations
• Information Extraction
• Information Retrieval
• Knowledge Representation
• Operations (including data extraction, intelligent document processing)
• Robotics & Dialog systems (chatbots)
• AI for ecommerce and Web Applications
Abstract submission deadline: Feb 1, 2019
Author notification: Feb. 18, 2019
Final papers due: Feb. 26, 2019
Dates & Venue
Canadian AI 2019: Tuesday May 28, 2019 to Friday May 31, 2019.The conference will be held at Queen’s University in Kingston Ontario
Industry Track Chair
Eric Charton, Ph.D., National Bank of Canada