CGVCVIP 2019 : 13th International Conference Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing 2019
Call For Papers
13th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing 2019
Porto, Portugal, 16 - 18 July 2019
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2019)
Porto, Portugal, 16 - 19 July 2019
* Conference Scope
The Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing (CGVCVIP) 2019 conference aims to address the research issues in the closely related areas of Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing.
The conference encourages the interdisciplinary research and applications of these areas.
For more details please check http://www.cgv-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by April 1, 2019. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (1st call extension): 1 April 2019
- Notification to Authors (1st call extension): 6 May 2019
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call extension): Until 3 June 2019
- Late Registration (1st call extension): After 3 June 2019
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.cgv-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
Co-Organized by: ISEP - Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal
* Registered participants in the Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2019 free of charge.