I4CS 2019 : 19th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
Call For Papers
Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community. The 19th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS), be organized by the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in the automobile city Wolfsburg, June 24 till 26, 2018. It is dedicated to challenging aspects around modern private and business community services.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT communitiy support is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet community systems and services.
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures & models for community services
- Innovation & social systems' management
- Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
- Search, information retrieval & distributed ontologies
- Common data models & big data analytics
Applications: Communities on the Move:
- Social networks & open collaboration
- User generated content for business and social life
- Recommender solutions & context awareness
- Augmented reality & location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics & connected vehicles
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- eHealth challenges & ambient assisted living
- Smart energy & home control
- Business models and municipal infrastructure
- Digitalization, IoT & cyber physical systems
- Security, identity & GDPR privacy protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2019
As in the previous years, I4CS will publish their proceedings in the series Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer.