GeeCON 2010 : GeeCON 2010 Call for Papers
Call For Papers
We want you to share your knowledge with others during GeeCON!
We are interested in hosting lectures on subjects associated with Java and software engineering, such as:
- Java EE, OSGi, enterprise architecture patterns and best practices
- rich internet applications (Flex, JavaFX) and Java Desktop applications
- modern web frameworks (Wicket, Grails, JSF etc.)
- domain specific languages
- languages on the JVM (Groovy, JRuby, Scala, Clojure ...)
- mobile computing (Android, Java ME)
- JVM performance tuning
- distributed computing
- software quality assurance in the Java world (refactoring, automated tests, mutational test verification, static code analysis)
- software configuration management (including tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant, Ivy)
- agile methodologies
- cloud computing
- have experience in an interesting subject or a cutting-edge technology,
- want to share knowledge,
- have good presentation skills,
don't hesitate! Prepare a short abstract about the topic you would like to present during GeeCON and send it to us!
There are only a few rules:
- call for papers starts on 2010-01-06 and ends 2010-02-28,
- abstract should be about 250 words long and describe what you are willing to present,
- abstract must be accompanied by a short technical and presentational resume,
- lecture will be 50 minutes long and will be given in English
- presentation will be prepared using a provided GeeCON template,
- use http://2010.geecon.org/cfpSubmission/create form to send your submission (don't send it via email).
in case you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.