SPNCE 2019 : 2nd EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in New Computing Environments
Call For Papers
The existing computing models and computing environments have changed immensely due to the rapid advancements in ICT. In the last ten years, we have witnessed the emergence and the rise of new paradigms or technologies such as cloud/fog computing, Big Data, Internet-of-things, and blockchain. As a result, the computing environment nowadays is more distributed, heterogeneous, virtualized, and data rich.
• Theory and Application of Cryptology
• Data privacy
• Secure Cloud Storage
• Secure and Outsourcing Computation
• Access Control and Authentication in New Computing Environments
• New Cryptographic Techniques for New Computing Environments
• Mobile Cloud Computing Security
• Secure Cloud Model and Architecture
• Software and data segregation security
• Management of virtualized resources
• Failure detection and prediction
• Remote Data Deduplication
• Intelligent Computation Security
• Security in IoT
• Security in Big Data
• Privacy in Big Data
• Cyber security
Conference proceedings will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF=3.259)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
Instructions for paper submission
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Regular papers should be 6-20+ pages in length.
Nankai University, China
University of Oklahoma, USA
Guangzhou University, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.