FABULOUS 2019 : 5th EAI International Conference on Future Access Enablers of Ubiquitous and Intelligent Infrastructures
Call For Papers
FABULOUS 2019 aims to gather prominent researchers from academia and industry, innovators and entrepreneurs in the broad areas of future wireless networks, ambient and assisted living and cyber-physical systems in order to interact, exchange ideas, expertise, experience, and know-how and discuss the latest results and achievements in the aforementioned topics of interest.
Future access networks
• 5G access networks
• Cloud RANs
• Self-organizing networks
• Ad-hoc networking
• Cognitive radio and Dynamic spectrum access
• Spectrum offloading
• Tactile Internet
• mmW and cmW bands for future access
• Optical wireless communications
• Antenna and radio propagation
• RF devices
Internet of Things and Smart City/ Smart Environment applications
• Wireless sensor networks and practical applications
• Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications
• Vehicular communications
• Smart grids
• eHealth & eCare solutions
• Energy efficiency and green solutions
Communications & Computing Infrastructures
• High Speed/High Capacity Networks
• Optical Networks
• Cloud computing
• Software-defined networking
• Big data and Data mining
Security aspects in communications and data processing
• Advanced solutions in Network Security
• Physical Security
• Privacy and Confidentiality in Data Communications and Data Processing
• Multimedia and content security
Signal processing & Multimedia
• Advanced algorithms for signal processing
• Positioning and Localization
• Video and Image signal processing
• Audio processing
• Third sense multimedia & communication
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Springer Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Regular papers should be 6-20+ pages in length.
Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Ss. Cyril & Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia
Athens Information Technology, Athens, Greece
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.