5GWN 2019 : The 2nd EAI International Conference on 5G for Future Wireless Networks
Call For Papers
The 2nd EAI International Conference on 5G for Future Wireless Networks (5GWN 2019), which will be held in Changsha, P. R. China, encourages innovative papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of 5G technologies.
Similar to the previous version of this conference, the goal of 5GWN 2019 is to further gather research contributions that address the major opportunities and challenges in novel 5G air interfaces, 5G spectrum, 5G networking architectures and techniques, 5G driven modern network systems, etc., with emphasis on both new analytical outcomes and novel application scenarios. We encourage prospective authors to submit their original, unpublished work.
Topics (include, but are not limited to, the following:)
• Non-orthogonal multiple access techniques in 5G Networks
• Cognitive radio in 5G Networks
• Channel modeling in 5G Networks
• D2D in 5G Networks
• Performance analysis in 5G Networks
• Cloud/CRAN-based 5G Networks
• Small Cells in 5G Networks
• Game theory in 5G Networks
• Software-defined networks in 5G Networks
• Heterogeneous Networks in 5G Networks
• 5G Ultra Dense Networks
• Self-organizing Networks in 5G Networks
• Network Function Virtualization in 5G Networks
• Backhaul/fronthaul in 5G Networks
• Resource allocation in 5G Networks
• Big data in 5G Networks
• Security and privacy in 5G Networks
• Massive MIMO in 5G Networks
• IoT in 5G Networks
• Energy Harvesting in 5G Networks
• Radio Resource Management in 5G Networks
• Caching in 5G Networks
• Unlicensed Spectrum (LTE-U) in 5G Networks
• Network slicing in 5G Networks
• Full duplex techniques in 5G Networks
• MmWave techniques in 5G Networks
• Other topics (PHY layer, MAC layer, Network layer) in 5G Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as
EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
• Springer Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Regular papers should be 6-20+ pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Victor C. M. Leung
The University of British Columbia
University of Science & Technology Beijing, China
Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.