W2GIS 2019 : Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems
Conference Series : Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems
Call For Papers
We invite submissions that address theoretical, technical, and practical issues of W2GIS and location-based services. Reports of on-going implementations are particularly welcome. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
* Geospatial databases and spatio-temporal data management
* Mobile spatial interaction
* Spatial search, GeoWeb search engines and services
* Location-based social networks
* On-line spatial data mining
* GeoSensor data acquisition, processing, management and analysis
* Smart environments, Internet of Things and ambient spatial intelligence
* Exploratory cartography and Web and wireless geo interfaces
* Advanced GIS visualization techniques for Web and mobile location-based applications
* Cyber-geography & augmented reality
* Map personalization and adaptation
* 3D modelling of cityscapes for location-based services
* Ubiquitous and wireless GIS
* Security, privacy, and usability issues of Web and wireless environments
* Semantic geospatial Web and interoperability
* User studies and evaluations of online geo services
* Indoor and outdoor wayfinding and navigation
* Crowdsourcing and volunteered geographic information
* Telematics, GIS and location-based applications
* LBS and transportation applications
* Wireless-based location-aware applications
Authors are invited to submit full, original, unpublished research papers. Each paper must be written in English, it must be submitted in PDF, and it must be formatted using the Springer camera-ready templates available at the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science webite.
We invite three types of contributions: full papers to present scientific results (limited to 16 pages), work in progress papers to present on-going work (limited to 10 pages) and showcase papers for live presentations of research prototypes and products (limited to 4 pages). All contributions must be uploaded through the submission site at EasyChair.
All submissions will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the Program Committee. Accepted papers will be published in the Springer LNCS series.
A selection of best papers will be considered for a special issue of the Journal of Location Based Services.