UPEC 2010 : 45th International Universities Power Engineering Conference
Call For Papers
UPEC is an ideal forum for a wide range of important engineering topics. The subject areas covered by the conference include but are not restricted to:
* Transient Analysis and EMTP Modelling
* Power System Operation and Control
* Power System Simulation and Analysis
* Distributed Generation
* Renewable Energy Systems
* Smart Grids
* Power Quality
* High Voltage Engineering and Dielectrics
* Earthing and Safety
* Electromagnetic and Electrostatic Effects
* Electrical Machines and Drives
* Power Electronics and Devices
* Power Conversion
* Electric Transportation and Mobility
* Power System Condition Monitoring
* Diagnostics and Measurements in Power Systems
* Electrical Systems for Buildings
* Power Engineering Education
The one-page abstract should contain the title of the paper, contact person, authors and their affiliations, keywords, together with a summary of the paper and its main contributions.
The main conference subject area to which the paper is most relevant should also be quoted.
Abstract submission instructions
After acceptance of an abstract, authors will be requested to submit the full paper with a maximum of six pages.
It should be noted that only electronically submitted papers and abstracts will be considered. All accepted papers have to be presented at the conference, and will be published in the conference proceedings. English will be used for all printed material, as well as for the technical presentations and discussions. Presented papers will be listed in IEEE Xplore and INSPEC, and indexed by EI Compendex.
Dates and deadlines:
Deadline for receipt of abstracts 26th February 2010
Steering committee meeting 5th March 2010
Notification of abstract acceptance 20th March 2010
Deadline for receipt of full paper 24th April 2010
Deadline for early registration 2nd July 2010
UPEC2010 conference 31st August - 3rd September 2010