ACM-ICSENT 2018 : ACM - 7th International Conference on Software Engineering and New Technologies
Call For Papers
Call for Paper ACM - ICSENT'2018 & Co-located Conferences
ICSENT'2018 indexed by ACM - Digital Library & Scopus
7th International Conference on Software Engineering and New Technologies
Hammamet, Tunisia. 26-28 December 2018
Please accept our apologies in case of multiple receptions
Please send to interested colleagues and students
- Abstract Submission: 6 November 2018
- Submission link: The submission page for ICSENT’18 and all Co-located Conferences: is available at:
- If you encounter problems for submission, send your paper by Email: email@example.com
- The accepted papers will be published in proceedings with ISBN in the ACM Digital Library & Scopus.
- The best selected papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to the Special Issue of international journal indexed by Scopus and DBLP.
For more details, please visit : http://www.ijist.net/ICSENT2018/
ACM-Scopus indexed Co-located Conferences:
Below are the co-location options available to ACM Specialized Conferences:
- ACM - International Conference on Bioinformatics and Intelligent Systems Applications (ICBISA'2018): http://www.ijist.net/ICBISA2018/
- ACM - International Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Computing - ICRESC'2018: http://www.ijist.net/ICRESC2018/
- ACM - International Conference on Data Science and Smart Computing (ICDSSC'2018):
Submission Web pages for all Conferences (ICSENT’2018 and ICRESC'18 - ICBISA'18 - ICDSSC'2018) is:
- The accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN and indexing in SCOPUS.
- Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit their extended versions to Special Issue: International Journal of Business Analytics (IJBAN) ; IJBAN is indexed on SCI, SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, EBSCO, CSA, ACM Digital Library, CSI, DBLP, JCR/SE, and others.
Follow us on facebook: