AMMSP 2019 : 2nd International Conference on Additive Manufacturing, Modeling Systems and 3D Prototyping – Part of 10th Internat. Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2019)
Call For Papers
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2nd International Conference on Additive Manufacturing, Modeling Systems and 3D Prototyping (AMMSP), as a part of the 10th Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics Conference (AHFE 2019).
The Conference will be held at the Washington Hilton, Washington D.C. USA, July 24-28, 2019.
For more information: http://www.ahfe2019.org/board.html#ahfe
Deadlines, Call for Abstracts and Papers: http://www.ahfe2019.org/submission.html
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PRESENTATION:
Recent Additive Manufacturing, Modeling Systems and 3D Prototyping technologies have produced remarkable changes and improvements in the way people design and fabricate objects, products and services; both in formal and in informal environments.
The AHFE International Conference on Additive Manufacturing, Modeling Systems and 3D Prototyping is a leading forum focused on cutting edge design and manufacturing processes; it welcomes papers that cover articles, case studies and multidisciplinary studies specifically focused on ergonomics research, design applications, engineering processes, experimental purposes and theoretical methods applied the themes of Digital Modeling Systems and Additive Manufacturing, and their cross-sectorial convergences.
The International Conference is conceived as a forum to bring together researchers, experts, professionals and stakeholders from various disciplines working in these three main areas. The aim is to explore and contribute to the research challenges with theoretical studies, experimental researches and best practices in the applications of Additive Manufacturing, Modeling Systems and 3D Prototyping, and their cross-sectorial applications in any context: tangible and/or intangible, industrial and/or non-industrial, formal and/or informal.
+ + + IMPORTANT INFORMATION + + +
Researchers, experts and professionals interested to organise specific technical and/or presentation sessions (composed by 5-6 presenters) focused on one or more topics listed below are cordially invited to contact the Conference’s Co-Chairs as soon as possible, in order to have the right time to discuss with more attention the details of proposals.
However, all new proposals from the community are welcomed and will be carefully analysed and supported by Co-Chairs.
For more detail, questions, specific request and, finally, proposal for specific technical/presentation session, you are cordially invited to contact the Conference’s Co-Chairs:
Prof. Massimo Di Nicolantonio (University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy). firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Emilio Rossi, PhD (Emilio Rossi Design Consulting & University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy). email@example.com
TOPICS OF INTERESTS / COVERED:
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to those listed here:
Digital Modeling Systems (DMSs):
• Product-Service Systems for modeling and simulation.
• Human-Computer Interaction in modeling-related activities.
• User interfaces for designing manufacturable objects.
• Development of modeling tools and/or software.
• Software use and applications in 3D modeling.
• Geometric, mathematic and parametric modeling tools.
• Representation and visualization of physically realizable objects.
• Use and development of networks, services, systems and ICTs technologies in and for modeling-related activities.
• Simulation of physically realizable objects (including AR/VR).
• Trans-disciplinary applications and hybrid tools in Digital Modeling System
Additive Manufacturing (AM):
• New materials for fabrication.
• Advances in prototyping technologies and materials.
• Destructive and non-destructive trials on printed products.
• Sustainability issues and applications for new printable material.
• New product development using 3D printing.
• Mathematical-mechanical models for new technologies and materials.
• Forms of productions in everyday scenarios.
• Industrial applications of new manufacturing technologies.
• Advanced products and services created using new manufacturing technologies.
• Trans-disciplinary applications in Additive Manufacturing.
• DMSs and AM in new circular economies.
• DMSs and AM in Industry 4.0.
• Sustainable models for producing, selling and delivering products (i.e. Do-It-Yourself, Creative Communities, etc.).
• Socio-ethical challenges for DMSs and AM.
• DMSs and AM in and for emerging and developing countries.
• DMSs and AM for bio-engineering and medical applications.
• DMSs and AM in extreme environments (including aerospace, zero-g applications, maritime, military, etc.).
• DMSs and AM for archeological, historical and conservative applications.
• DMSs and AM in SMEs, startups and innovative companies.
• Future trends and promising scenarios for DMSs and AM.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by at least two/three independent referees from the AMMSP international boards. All submissions should be done through the AHFE 2019 submission website.
The AMMSP and the AHFE 2019 Conference Proceedings will be published in cooperation with Springer in Multi-volume Edited Books (ISSN: 2194-5357). Accepted papers presented during the conference and peer-review accepted in the AHFE 2019 Conference Proceedings with at least one registered author will also be submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.