MTESC 2010 : International Mobile Technologies in Enterprise and Social Computing Workshop
Call For Papers
With the proliferation of wireless infrastructure, mobile devices and platforms, enterprise information systems are becoming pervasive in nature. The ability to capture and access enterprise information anytime and anywhere and to deliver mobile “value” is becoming a critical success factor for the organisations and its users. Increasingly, the use of social computing such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn has become a main avenue to create social interaction among different users groups. The adoption of Enterprise 2.0/3.0 platform challenges the classic enterprise structure. The interplay between mobile technologies, enterprise and social computing system generate new and exciting research opportunities in exploiting business operations, knowledge management and consumer communities to create competitive and strategic advantages for organisations.
This timely workshop seeks contributions on new research that address the issues of engaging systems that enhance the interplay between mobile technologies, enterprise and social computing. Papers with actual implementation experience with result and papers discussing future state-of-the-art directions are encouraged.
The intended audiences for the International Mobile Technologies in Enterprise and Social Computing Workshop MTESC2010 are researchers, IT decision makers, system architects, solution designers and developers and practitioners interested in enterprise and social computing systems and its applications within the context of mobile technologies.
- Tiong-Thye Goh (General chair) - Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Siddhartha Bose (Review co-chair) - Motorola India Research Labs, Bangalore, India
- Wee Keong Ng (Technical co-chair) - Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Vincent C S Lee - Monash University, Australia
- Magnos Martinello - Federal University of Espirito Santo, Brazil
- XinHua Zhu - University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Yiming Ma - Nokia Research, USA
- I Chin Wu - Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Minoru Nakayama - Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Judith Symonds - Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Shrikant Naidu - Motorola India Research Labs, Bangalore, India
- Vicky Liu - Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- XinJing Wang - Microsoft Research, China
- Floriano Scioscia - Politecnico Di Bari, Italy
- David Parsons - Massey University, New Zealand
- Hans Lehmann - Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Nitendra Rajput - IBM Research, India
- William Wang - Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
MTESC workshop accepts 2 types of papers. Full papers should be limited to 8 pages and Short papers should be limited to 4 pages. All papers submitted to MTESC workshop will be peer reviewed by three reviewers. Proceedings of workshops will be published in ACM Digital Library. All papers published in the MTESC workshop proceedings must be in the ACM format. It is strongly recommended that all papers are already in this format when they are first submitted to the workshop. There will be ONE best paper and presentation award for the MTESC workshop.
At least 1 author of each accepted workshop paper will have to register for the Mobility 2010 conference and attend the workshop to present the paper. If a paper is not presented in the workshop, it will be removed from the workshop proceedings.