NTCCIT 2018 : Al Mansour International Conference on New Trends in Computing, Communications, and Information Technology (NTCCIT'18)
Call For Papers
Call for Paper
Authors are encouraged to submit via EDAS their work describing original, previously unpublished results. Paper length should not exceed 6 pages formatted according to the IEEE two-column conference template (minimum paper length is 3 pages). Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected paper will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The scope of NTCCIT-2018 covers but not limited to the following technical area topics:
1. Cognitive Computing and Networking
2. Multimedia Computing and Communications
3. Cloud Computing and Big Data
4. Social Computing and Semantic Data Mining
5. Green Computing, Communications and Networking
6. Mobile Computing and Vehicle Communications
7. Internet Services and Applications
8. Optical and Grid Networking
9. Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluation
10. Communications and Information Security
11. Quality of Service (QoS), Quality of Resilience, Quality of Experience (QoE) and SLA
12. Signal Processing for Communications
13. Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
14. Wireless Communications
15. Wireless Networks
16. Internet of Things and Applications
17. Embedded Systems and Applications
18. Satellite Communication
19. Image Processing and its Applications
20. Data Mining and Data Engineering
21. Mobile Application and Security
22. Network Security and Cybersecurity
23. Biometric Technology
24. Software Defined Networks (SDN)
25. Smart Antennas
1.Authors submit paper(s) via the online EDAS submission system (http://edas.info/N25209).
2.Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
3.Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 4-5 weeks.
4.We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
5.The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
6.Papers published online.
For further information, please you can use the following contacts:
Mailing Address: Iraq –Baghdad – Andalus Sq., P.O.Box:69005-P. Code 12906