SIMUtools (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2018 : 11th EAI International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques
Call For Papers
SIMUTools 2018 is the 11th edition of the annual International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques. The conference focuses on a broad range of research challenges in the field of simulation, modeling and analysis, addressing current and future trends in simulation techniques, models, practices and software. The conference is dedicated to fostering interdisciplinary collaborative research in these areas and across a wide spectrum of application domains.
• Simulation methods: discrete event, parallel and distributed simulation, time synchronization, load balancing and migration, model partitioning, hybrid simulation, simulation-interoperation, multi-resolution and multi-scale simulation
• Simulation techniques: service-oriented, agent-based, web-based, component-based, symbiotic simulation
• Simulation software: environments, tools, libraries, and frameworks
• Simulation performance: GPU-based simulation, simulation in the cloud, scalability, performance analysis
• Modeling formalisms: DEVS, Petri Nets, process algebras, state charts, and others
• Simulation verification, validation, accreditation, and analysis: benchmark models, simulation-based verification, workflows, simulation experiment design, and optimization
• Simulation packages:widely used frameworks such as Modelica, ns-2/3, OPNET, Qualnet, OMNET++, Mininet, and other open source software for modeling and simulation
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
SIMUtools proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Sensors Special Issue “Privacy and Security for Resource Constrained IoT Devices and Networks” (IF= 2.677)
• Special Issue on “Security and Privacy in Internet of Things”, Cyber-Physical Systems, 2019“
• Special Issue on “Advances in Cyber Physical Social Systems”, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2018 (IF=1.787)
• Sensors Special Issue “Emerging Algorithms and Applications in Vision Sensors System based on Artificial Intelligence” (IF= 2.677)
• Sensors Special Issue “Recent Advances in Fog/Edge Computing in Internet of Things” (IF= 2.677)
• EAI Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
• Special Issue on “Towards Securing Internet of Connected Vehicles (IoV) from Virtual Vehicle Hijacking“, IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IF: 7.596)
• Special Issue on “Recent Advances in Fog/Edge Computing in Internet of Things“, Sensors (IF: 2.677)
• Springer Telecommunications Systems (IF=1.527)
• IEEE Access (IF=3.557)
• KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (IF=0.611)
• Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (IF=0.753)
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Short papers should be 6-8 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
University of Florida
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.