INTSYS SmartCity360° 2018 : 2nd EAI International Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems
Call For Papers
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) are vital to increase efficiency, safety, mobility, and tackle Europe’s growing emissions and congestion problems. ITS can make transport safer, more efficient, and more sustainable by applying information and communication technologies to all transportation mode. Moreover, the integration of existing technologies can create new services.
INTSYS 2018 is part of the 4th annual Smart City 360˚Summit, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities.
• Advanced Public Transportation Management
• Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management
• Approaches to sustainable transportation
• Autonomous Driving; Connected Car
• Big data in ITS and Data-Driven Innovation
• City Logistics
• Cloud computing, Fog computing
• Commercial Vehicle Operations
• Communications in ITS
• Computer Vision for ITS
• Cooperative ITS and Autonomous driving
• Driver and Traveler Support Systems
• Electric Vehicles
• Electronic Payment Systems
• Emergency Management
• Emissions, Noise, Environment
• Human Factors, Travel Behavior
• Intelligent Logistics
• Intelligent urban construction for smart mobility
• Intelligent Vehicles
• Intermodal Freight
• ITS Field Tests and Implementation
• ITS for Smart Cities
• ITS user services
• Management of Exceptional Events: Incidents and Evacuation
• Modelling, Control and Simulation
• Probe Information Systems
• Safe and secure ITS
• Sensing, Detectors and Actuators
• Traffic management and intelligent infrastructure (road, freight, public transport)
• Traffic modelling and simulation
• Traffic Theory for ITS
• Transportation Networks
• Travel and traffic information
• Vehicle Localization
• Vision, and Environment Perception
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English
Regular Papers should be minimum 10 pages in length
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Joao Carlos Amaro Ferreira
Ana Lucia Martins
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.