GreeNets - Ei and Scopus 2018 : 5th EAI International Conference on Green Energy and Networking
Call For Papers
In order to reduce the impact of climate change, while maintaining social prosperity as a priority, the broad themes of green energy and networking are vital for ensuring a balance between economic growth and environmental sustainability.
GreeNets 2018 is part of the 4th annual Smart City 360˚Summit, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities.
• Energy and Environment; Renewable Energy; Energy Conservation; Energy Storage Systems.
• Life Cycle Assessment, Forecasting, Pricing, Policies, Planning and Markets for Energy Systems.
• Management of Distributed Energy Resources; Energy Systems Modelling; Energy Traffic Balance.
• Smart Grids; Microgrids; Smart Homes; Smart Energy; Energy Control and Decision; Demand Response.
• Intelligent Energy Monitoring; Smart Sensors; Advanced Metering Infrastructures.
• Power, Energy and Industry Applications; Power Electronics Converters and Prototypes.
• Power Quality; Active Power Filters; Power System Stability, Reliability and Security.
• Electric Mobility; Green Vehicles; Intelligent Transportation Systems.
• Energy Efficiency in Transportation, Technology and Innovation for Railways.
• Smart Building Technologies; Green Industrial Automation and Control; New Lighting Technologies.
• Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Physical Systems, Data Mining, Green Cloud Computing and Big Data for Smart Cities.
• Green Wired and Wireless Communications Techniques and Protocols, Energy-Efficient Transmission Technologies, Mobile Architectures and Collaborative Networks for Smart Cities.
All registered papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web and Information Technologies (Scopus Indexed)
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English
Regular Papers should be minimum 10 pages in length, max 15.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
João Luiz Afonso
University of Minho, Portugal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.