MINDCARE 2018 : 8th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health
Call For Papers
MindCare 2018 conference continues the tradition of being a place where technological, psychiatric and psychological disciplines meet. It hosts top researchers and practitioners focused on exploiting technological advancements to maintain and improve mental health.
MindCare 2018 is part of the 4th annual Smart City 360˚Summit, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities.
Applications & interventions in mental health
• Mental wellbeing support and disorders prevention
• Smart City solutions for healthier citizens
• Analysis of cognitive and emotional processes
• Neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation
• Artificial intelligence and affective computing
• Ambient Assisted Living (AAL)
• Healthcare Robotics
• Health Monitoring
• Serious games
• Data interoperability and standardization
User experience in mental health
• Usability and UX studies
• User centered and inclusive design
• Identifying and addressing stakeholders’ needs
• Technology adoption: barriers and enablers
• Social implications of pervasive health technology
• Novel interfaces and visualizations
• Personalized Interfaces
• Web and Mobile Content Accessibility
Security and privacy in mental health
• Access and Usage Control
• Identity, Privacy and Trust Management
• Security and Privacy in Pervasive Computing
• Security and Privacy of Electronic Health Records
• Security Awareness and Education
• Security Usability
• Security issues in SmartHealth
• Data quality and patient safety
All registered papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English
Regular Papers should be minimum 10 pages in length
Short papers minimum 6 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University of Porto
University of Minho, Portugal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.