PNUICC 2019 : PNU International Conference on Computing
Call For Papers
PNU International Conference on Computing (PNUICC) invites authors to submit original contributions in the event research area. PNUICC'2019 covers four main themes: Data Science, Cyber Security, Networks and IoT and Information System and Applications.
Papers accepted and presented at PNUICC'2019 will be published open access on the conference website and will be submitted for possible inclusion in Procedia Computer Science from ScienceDirect.
Authors of selected papers accepted for publication in PNUICC'2019 proceedings will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers to the conference related journals.
We solicit papers on all areas of interest to the PNUICC'2019 community and aligned fields, including but not limited to:
Track1: Data Science
• Big Data and Analytics
• Distributed Systems
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data/Web Mining
• Data visualization
• Data classification and taxonomy
• Data metrics and metrology
• Machine learning and deep learning
• Data analytics
• Data provenance
• Big Data, cloud computing and data intensive systems
• Innovative data intensive applications such as health, energy, transport, food, soil and water, etc.
Track 2: CyberSecurity
• Application Security
• Access Control
• Policy, Legal, Legislation & Compliance
• User Privacy
• Attacks and Counter-measures
• Content Protection
• Network Security
• Emerging technologies such as: Blockchain, FinTech, etc.
Track 3: Network and IoT
• Internet of Things networks
• Network Infrastructure
• Energy-efficient computing in networked systems
• Cloud/multi-tenant systems
• Mobile and embedded/sensor applications and systems
• Wireless networked systems
• Ubiquitous Computing
• Next Generation Infrastructure for IOT
• IOT-based Smart City Solutions
• IOT-based Smart Home
• IOT Standards and Application Scenarios
• Virtualization and resource management for networked systems
• Systems aspects of networking hardware
• Robotics and Automation
• Any innovative solution for a significant problem involving networked systems
Track 4: Information Technology and Applications
• Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
• Computer-aided Design/Manufacturing
• Computing Ethics
• Data Compression and Database Systems
• E-commerce and E-governance
• Human Computer Interaction
• Information Systems
• Software Engineering
• Emerging Technologies in Education
• E-Science and E-Services
• Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS)
• System Design and Architecture
Submissions due (long & short) September 25, 2018
Notification of acceptance October 30, 2018
Camera-ready due December 27, 2018
Main conference 26-28 March 2019
*The deadline for submissions is September 25, 2018 at 23.59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE).
PNUICC'2019 invites two types of submissions which should be structured as technical papers:
• Long papers: will not exceed 8 pages including figures, tables and references.
• Short papers: will not exceed4 pages including figures, tables and references, and a minimum of Three (3) pages.
For further instructions please follow the submission guidelines at the conference website. Papers not following these guidelines will be rejected without review. Submission is electronic using EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pnuicc2019). The submission deadline for both long and short papers is September 25, 2018.
PNUICC'2019 uses a double-blind review process. Each submission will be reviewed by at least three program committee members.
Accepted papers will be published in Procedia Computer Science by ELSEVIER. Every peer-reviewed research article appearing in Procedia Computer Science will be published open access on ScienceDirect and will have a DOI assigned. Procedia Computer Science of this series is indexed in Scopus and ISI, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
Post-Conference Journal Publication
Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be considered for publication in special issues of international journals, including:
• Journal of King Saud – Computer and Information Sciences (Scopus and ESCI ISI indexed) - ISSN: 1319-1578.