Future5V 2018 : 3rd EAI International Conference on Future Intelligent Vehicular Technologies
Call For Papers
Future 5V is an annual international conference by EAI (European Alliance for Innovation) and co-sponsored by Springer. Future 5V welcomes research articles in field of Vehicular networks, communications, software solutions, and artificial inteligence aproaches, covering theory and practice in the after mentioned field of study.
The conference is part of the 4th annual Smart City 360˚Summit, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities. (www.smartcity360.org)
• Vehicular Technologies and Standards
• Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles
• Intelligent Transportation Networks
• Intelligent Traffic Monitoring, Control and Management
• Advanced Public Transportation
• Advanced Modelling and Simulation Tools for IVT
• Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management
• Advanced Emergency Management through IVT
• IVT User Services
• Sensors, Detectors and Actuators for IVT
• Big Data and Analysis for Vehicular Networks
• Cellular assisted IVT in 5G and beyond
• M2M Communication for Vehicular Networks
• Cloud Computing Practices for Vehicular Networks
• Intelligent Cooperative Techniques and Systems
• Localization Algorithms and Services for IVT
• Secure Communication in IVT
• Future Perspectives for IVT
All registered papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF=3.259)
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English
Regular Papers should be 10-20 pages in length
Short papers minimum 6 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
João Paulo Silva Barraca
University of Aveiro
Joaquim Castro Ferreira
University of Aveiro
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.