KEM--ICCBM--EI and Scopus 2019 : KEM--2019 The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Building Materials (ICCBM 2019)--EI Compendex and Scopus
Call For Papers
2019 The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Building Materials (ICCBM 2019)--EI Compendex and Scopus
● 2019 The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Building Materials
(ICCBM 2019) will be held at SHAW FOUNDATION ALUMNI HOUSE, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE during (January 23-26, 2019, Singapore) as a workshop of The 9th International Conference on Advanced Materials Research (ICAMR 2019).
● The conference is co-organized by Sciense and Engineering Institute, USA, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia, Ghent University Global Campus, South Korea, The University of Tokyo, Japan etc.
● The conference proceedings of ICCBM 2018 has been indexed by EI and Scopus successfully.
● The manuscripts will undergo the normal peer-review process and it is expected that the accepted papers will be published by Key Engineering Materials. (ISSN: 1662-9795), as a workshop of ICAMR 2019, which is indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec,et al.
● Please visit "http://iccbm.org/index.html " for more details
Ⅱ. Submission Methods
● Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)-Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
● Abstract (Presentation only)-Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published
★Please log in the Easychair Submission System or send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .★
Ⅲ. Call for Papers
We encourage original submissions related to, but not limited to, the following advanced energy materials based system topics:
Structures and Civil Engineering;
Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities;
Road and Railway Engineering;
Water Supply and Drainage Engineering;
Heating, Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Works;
Disaster Prevention and Mitigation;
Environment-Friendly Construction and Development;
Monitoring and Control Of Structures;
Structural Rehabilitation, Retrofitting and Strengthening;
Reliability and Durability of Structures;
Cartography and Geographic Information System;
Computer Simulation and CAD/CAE;
Architecture and Building Materials;
Architectural Design and Its Theory;
Building Technology Science;
Urban Planning and Design;
Landscape Planning and Design;
Architectural Environment and Equipment Engineering;
Building Energy Saving Technology;
Traditional Construction Materials;
Advanced Construction Materials;
Green Building Materials;
Ⅳ. Conference Secretary: Ms. Ashily Qi
Tel：+1-562-606-1057 (English Only) /+861-820-7777775 (English&Chinese)