ICEIC 2019 : The 18th International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication
Call For Papers
- The 18th International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication -
January 22–25, 2019
Pullman Auckland Hotel, New Zealand
The 18th International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC 2019) will be held during January 22-25, 2019 in Auckland, New Zealand. ICEIC 2019 is a forum open to all the participants who are willing to broaden professional contacts and to discuss the state-of-the-art technical topics.
Regular sessions of ICEIC 2019 will include more than 300 oral and poster presentations. In addition, the conference will offer special sessions, invited talks, keynote speeches, and tutorials to cover a broad spectrum of topics on electronics, information, and communication technologies.
The scope of the conference includes but not limited to the following areas and topics:
* Communications: Communication & Information Theories, Communication Networks & Systems, Microwave Optics, Switching & Routing, Microwave, Antennas and Propagation, Intelligent Transport System (ITS), Wireless PAN/BAN, Future Networks
* Semiconductor and Devices: Analog/Digital Circuits & Systems, RF Integrated Circuits, Computer-Aided Design & Modeling, SoC Design & Applications, Semiconductors, Materials and Components, Lightwave & Quantum Electronics, PCB & Packaging, Solar Cell & Semiconductor Devices
* Computer and Information: Computer Systems & Applications, Software for Smart Systems, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Convergence Computing, Multimedia, Graphics, Ubiquitous Systems, Information Security, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Machine Learning
* Signal Processing: Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Digital Image/Video Processing, Audio, Speech & Acoustic Signal Processing
* System and Control: Vehicular Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Power Electronics & Circuits
* Emerging Technologies: Biomedical Electronics & Bioengineering, Bioelectronics, IT Convergence, Renewable Energy, Car & Aviation IT
BEST PAPER AWARDS
The authors of the best papers will be presented Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards. The selected top quality papers will be recommended to be published in the Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (JSTS) or a special issue of IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a paper with minimum two pages in length via EDAS (https:// edas.info/N25184). The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, two-column pages using at least 10pt font size on A4 pages. Detailed formatting and submission instructions are available at the conference website (http://iceic.org/2019).
Paper submission: October 12, 2018
Notification of acceptance: November 9, 2018
Final manuscript submission: November 23, 2018
ICEIC 2019 General Chair
Cheon Won Choi, Dankook University, Korea
ICEIC 2019 Organizing Committee (OC) Chair
Seokhyun Yoon, Dankook University, Korea
ICEIC 2019 Technical Program Committee (TPC) Chair
Oh-Soon Shin, Soongsil University, Korea
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.