ARAB ICT 2018 : ARAB ICT FORUM 2018
Call For Papers
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
ARAB ICT Forum 2018
Engineering Innovation and Design to Support Smart Cities
December 9, 2018
Gulf Convention Center, Kingdom of Bahrain
Under the Patronage of Dr Mohammed Ahmed Al Amer, Chairman of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) Board, Kingdom of Bahrain; the ICT Committee of the Federation of Arab Engineers is organizing the ARAB ICT Forum 2018 that will be held at the Gulf Convention Center, Kingdom of Bahrain on December 09, 2018.
The theme of the forum this time is “Engineering Innovation and Design to Support Smart Cities” and the topics of the forum include but not limited to:
1. Engineering Innovation and Design to Support Smart Cities
2. Smart Sensor-Based Networks and Applications
3. Intelligent Transport Systems and Traffic Management
4. Urban Monitoring and Intelligent Buildings
5. eGovernment and Web Services
6. Location-Based Systems & Services.
7. Intelligent Communications and Networks
8. Fifth generation (5G) mobile communications
9. Big data and IOT
10. Cloud computing
11. Health Care Information Systems and Technologies
12. Network communications and security
13. Digital Economy, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
14. Information Technology for Economic & Social Development
15. Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems
16. Recent Trends in Computing & Information Technology
You are cordially invited to participate as a speaker in this forum. Deadline of Abstract submission is October 8, 2018. Submitted abstract will be peer reviewed and the accepted abstract will be scheduled for oral presentation and will appear in the forum proceedings.
For more information and abstract submission please visit the forum website: http://www.arabict.info/ or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards and hope to see you in Bahrain at the ARAB ICT Forum 2018.
Bahrain Society of Engineers
P.O. Box 835, Manama,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel: +973 17810734
Fax: +973 17827475