VI 2018 : Highlights on PacificVAST2018
Call For Papers
In recognition of your research field, we are pleased to introduce to you a new open access journal: “Visual Informatics” ( https://www.journals.elsevier.com/visual-informatics/ ), which is mainly concerned with the theory and algorithms on perception based visual information modeling, synthesis and processing.
Visual Informatics is a peer-reviewed, online journal with open access to the academic community,published by Elsevier,and spoonsored by Zhejiang University.
The highlights of its special issue are attached below for you reference:
1. A Visual Analytics System to Support the Formation of a Hypothesis from Calcium Waves Data
Kozen Umezawa, Hiroaki Natsukawa, Yosuke Onoue, Koji Koyamada
2. MultiSciView: Multivariate Scientific X-ray Image Visual Exploration with Cross-Data Space Views
Wen Zhong, Wei Xu, Kevin G. Yager, Gregory S. Doerk, ... Kerstin Kleese Van Dam
3. An Uncertainty-aware Workflow for Keyhole Surgery Planning using Hierarchical Image Semantics
Christina Gillmann, Robin G.C. Maack, Tobias Post, Thomas Wischgoll, Hans Hagen
4. MessageLens: A Visual Analytics System to Support Multifaceted Exploration of MOOC Forum Discussions
Jian-Syuan Wong, Xiaolong “Luke” Zhang
5. Metro-Wordle: An Interactive Visualization for Urban Text Distributions based on Wordle
Chenlu Li, Xiaoju Dong, Xiaoru Yuan
6. TideGrapher: Visual Analytics of Tactical Situations for Rugby Matches
Yusuke Ishikawa, Issei fujishiro
7. VisComposer: A Visual Programmable Composition Environment for Information Visualization
Honghui Mei, Wei Chen, Yuxin Ma, Huihua Guan, Wanqi Hu
8. LongLine: Visual Analytics System for Large-scale Audit Logs
Seunghoon Yoo, Jaemin Jo, Bohyoung Kim, Jinwook Seo
9. A Visual Analytics System for Optimizing the Performance of Large-Scale Networks in Supercomputing Systems
Takanori Fujiwara, Jianping Kelvin Li, Misbah Mubarak, Caitlin Ross, ... Kwan-Liu Ma
Visual Informatics is launched by State Key Lab of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University in cooperation with Elsevier. We look forward to your kind attention and contribution to this new journal!
With best regards!
Editorial Office of Visual Informatics