ICSE 2010 : 2010 IEEE International Conference on Semiconductor Electronics (ICSE)
Call For Papers
We are pleased to invite you to Malacca, Malaysia for the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Semiconductor Electronics (ICSE2010) which will be held in Malacca from June 28th to 30th, 2010.
The ICSE2010 is aimed at bringing together researchers from industry and academia to gather and explore various issues and trends in the field of micro and nano electronics.
Accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions. Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work in the following (but not limited to) areas :
* Application of microelectronics in product development
* Device modeling, simulation and design
* Device packaging & testing
* Device physics and characterization
* Material and new fabrication facilities technologies
* Micromachining, microsensors and MEMS
* Microwave device and MMIC
* Opto-electronics and photonics technology
* Process technology (CMOS,bipolar,BiCMOS,GaAs, etc)
* Reliability and failure analysis
* Training and human resource development in microelectronics industry
* Wafer Fabrication facilities and technology
* Nano Technology
* Nano Electronics
Full Paper Submission
Full paper is to be submitted through EDAS. The full paper should be in IEEE format and should not exceed 5 pages. It must include text, figures and references within a maximum of 5 pages. The first page must begin with the title, the author's name, affiliation, address and an abstract. The manuscript must be typed on A4 format, with a 1 in (25 mm) margin on all four sides. The font must be black, Times New Roman, size 11 in IEEE two-column format.
June 28th to 30th, 2009.
Full paper submission January 15, 2010
Notification of acceptance February 15, 2010
Final/Camera Ready paper submission March 15, 2010
Early registration deadline April 15, 2010
Registration deadline May 15, 2010
Conference June 28-30, 2010
IEEE-RSM2009 will take place at the Holiday Inn Melaka Hotel, Melaka, Malaysia.