ICA2IT 2019 : International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology MARCH 4–6, 2019, ALGERIA, OUARGLA
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology
March 04 – 06, 2019, Ouargla, Algeria
http://icaiit.univ-ouargla.dz/ ; http://icaiit.scienceontheweb.net/
Conference Background and Goals
ICA2IT, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology aims to provide researchers and scientists from all around the world with an exchange forum on the latest developments in the area of Information Technology, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and related issues. It emphasizes on recent trends of research and development, and aims at enabling participants to exchange ideas, identify problems, present solutions, and initiate serious and lasting collaboration.
The conference will take place at the University Kasdi Merbah, Ouargla, Algeria. Ouargla is a beautiful oasis-town in the south of Algeria. The region of Ouargla is known for the multitude of its attraction: Oasis, Palm trees, Sand dunes, Historical sites, etc.
• Paper submission deadline: September 30, 2018.
• Notification of acceptance: November 30, 2018.
• Camera-ready paper submission: December 15, 2018
• Conference: March 04–06, 2019.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Big Data and Data Mining
• Big data applications
• Data quality in big data
• Data analytics and visualization
• Big data, data mining and machine learning
• Data mining applications
• Heterogeneous data integration and data mining
2. Image Processing
• Pattern recognition
• Image representation and feature extraction
• Image indexing and retrieval
• Applications of computer vision
• Image quality
• Image watermarking
3. Semantic Web
• Ontology engineering
• Knowledge management
• Social networks and semantic Web
• Semantic Web application domains
4. Optimization and Multi Criteria Decision Analysis
• Methods for combinatorial optimization
• Multiobjective optimization
• Evolutionary dynamic optimization.
5. Wireless Networks and Computer Security
• Ad hoc networks
• Sensor networks
• Cryptography and network security protocols
6. Internet of Things
• Cloud Computing technologies
• Cloud Computing applications
• IoT technologies
• IoT applications
Paper Submission and Evaluation Details
Prospective authors are invited to submit the full version of their papers which should be written in English, in pdf format.
• Paper length should not exceed six (6) pages.
• Papers should be formatted following ICA2IT Template.
• Papers will be evaluated through a double-blind peer review process.
• Papers must be original, had not previously been published or presented at
• The acceptance of a paper will be based on its novelty, technical quality, clarity and experimental evaluation.
• Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
For more details on how to submit a paper, please visit the conference website:
http://icaiit.univ-ouargla.dz/ ; http://icaiit.scienceontheweb.net/.