GLOSIC 2018 : 2018 Global Smart Industry Conference
Call For Papers
The 2018 Global Smart Industry Conference is organized in order to exchange experience, promote discussion and presentation of research papers, and summarize results in development of innovative models, methods and technologies for the digital industry in universities, scientific and industrial associations of the Russian Federation as well as in foreign companies, and the experience of their implementation in large transnational and domestic industrial companies.
The conference will be held in Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, on November 13-15, 2018.
The aim of the conference is to determine the prospects for the development of Smart Industry technologies, integration of industrial companies, scientific organizations and authorities to create promising technologies for the digital transformation of the industry.
* Condition monitoring and control for intelligent manufacturing
* Industrial robotics
* Components of and sensors
* Wireless sensor and actuator networks
* Digital Twins technologies
* Additive manufacturing technologies
* Big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence for Industry 4.0 management
* Human-machine interaction in industrial systems
* Security and privacy protection in industrial networks
* Virtual and augmented realities for Industry 4.0
* Cloud and high-performance computing for smart factory
* Basic research for Industry 4.0
* New educational technologies for Industry 4.0
- Deadline for abstract submission is July 01, 2018
- Deadline for paper submission is August 01, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance is September 01, 2018
- Camera Ready Paper is October 01, 2018
INFORMATION FOR THE AUTHORS:
Only scientific articles that correspond to the profile of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental researches of the authors will be accepted for publication.
The International Program Committee will make the selection of papers. Papers will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. Only original, unpublished contributions will be considered.
The article should have:
- relevance (the subject matter of the article should be of interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- scientific character (the article should deal with considered scientific aspects of the problem, even if the task itself has a practical bias);
- originality (results that are presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, survey articles are to be approved by the special decision of The International Program Committee).
The article must be clearly structured to be generally accepted in scientific publications sections, namely:
- relevance, scientific significance of the question with a brief review of the literature;
- a setting of the problem;
- theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The results that are presented in this paper must be justified by particular scientific tools: experimental, mathematical conclusion, mathematical modeling, etc., in order to be considered sufficiently reliable. Materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals will not be accepted.
The presented results should be formulated in the form of scientific statements, which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in an understandable language for an expert in the relevant field. Generally accepted technical terms should be used.
The manuscripts should contain the following information:
- paper title;
- author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address);
The number of authors must not be more than three.
The number of articles that the author may publish in one issue must not be more than two.
The volume of the article is 6-8 full pages.
The article should be typed in the template: https://glosic.susu.ru/wp-content/uploads/sites/36/2018/04/paper_format-IEEE.doc
Registration of participants and submission of the conference papers is available online: https://glosic.susu.ru/registration/
The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, Scopus and Web of Science for indexing.
THE CONFERENCE IS SUPPORTED BY:
* Emerson Electric Company
* Russian Foundation for Basic Research
* South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia
* IEEE Russia Siberia Section
* South Ural IEEE Chapter
Aditional information is available on the website of the conference: https://glosic.susu.ru