IPIN 2010 : 2010 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation
Call For Papers
We encourage you to take part at the conference by submitting an extended abstract. Our scientific committee will review all submitted abstracts and decide on the form of presentation (oral or poster).
Extended abstracts for oral and poster presentations (max. 2 pages DIN A4) can be submitted until April 30, 2010. All submissions must be accompanied by a 150-word summary. The critical date for full paper submission is September 17, 2010.
For abstract submission, please follow our guidelines:
1. Create your extended abstract: extended abstracts (required for oral or poster presentations) must be written in English and need to be prepared in both, Portable Document Format (PDF) and .DOC-format. You are welcome to include tables, graphs and figures. Note that the conference abstract volume will be printed in grayscale only.
2. Submit your extended abstract at our conference site http://www.ipin.ethz.ch/ipin/registration/. A user account is required prior to abstract submission. Note that registration for the conference can be done after abstract submission.
3. Acceptance of abstracts: on June 18, 2010 you will be notified about the acceptance of your extended abstract.
4. Create your full paper: Only if your abstract has been accepted, we offer you to contribute a full paper for our conference proceedings (optional). Full papers may have a length up to 10 pages (DIN A4) and a size of maximal 2 MB. For typesetting of your paper use the IEEE transactions template at http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/authors/transjnl/index.html#template.
5. PDF generation: if you generate you own PDF, use the Acrobat Distiller job options file. (Click here to download)
6. Authors are advised to check their PDF files and/or convert their source files using IEEE PDF eXpress. To do so, create an IEEE PDF eXpress account using our conference ID "16449". See the instructions for further details.
7. Submit your paper: Paper submission is handled only through our conference site at http://www.ipin.ethz.ch/ipin/registration/. With submission, please go through the automated Electronic Copyright Process for IEEE publishing purposes.
8. Register for 2010 IPIN: Please notice that at least one author of any presentation must register for the conference.
Extended abstracts will be printed in the conference abstract volume that will be provided for the registrants at the conference. Full papers will be part of the 2010 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation proceedings and will be published digitally in the IEEE Xplore database.
Posters Guidelines for 2010 IPIN
* The reserved area for your poster is 120 cm in height and 98 cm in width. Please do not exceed these dimensions.
* Orientation should be in upright position (long dimension is vertical).
* Please bring your paper along. You do not have the option to print your poster at the conference.
* Pushpins to fix the poster will be provided.
* Please make sure that your poster is readable from a distance of at least 1 m.
* At the top of your poster, please write the poster title, name and affiliation of the author(s) in a size that can be easily read from a greater distance.
* Please make sure that your poster is attached in its designated spot on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Our idea is to give all conference participants the opportunity to have a look at the posters prior to the actual poster session in the afternoon.
* Please send us 1 or 2 slides (.ppt or .pdf) for the poster teaser (which is a short presentation of your poster prior to the poster session). Be prepared to hold a 2 minute introduction of your poster. The critical date for slide submission is September 8, 2010.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com