ML 2018 : ML Family Workshop
Call For Papers
We are happy to invite submissions to the ML Family Workshop 2018,
to be held during the ICFP conference week on Friday,
The ML family workshop warmly welcomes submission touching
on the programming languages traditionally seen as part of the
"ML family", but not only; we are keen on receiving submissions
from other, related language groups. If you wonder whether
some work is appropriate for the workshop, or have any other
question, feel free to write me an email.
See our detailed CFP online on the workshop website
or on the ICFP webpage
- Thursday 31st May (any time zone): Abstract submission deadline
- Thursday 28th June: Author notification
- Friday 28th September 2018: ML Family Workshop
- Zena Ariola, University of Oregon, US
- Jacques Garrigue, Nagoya University, Japan
- Troels Henriksen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Andrew Kennedy, Facebook, UK
- Felix Klock, Mozilla, Germany
- Ramana Kumar, DeepMind, UK
- Guido Martinez, CIFASIS-CONICET, Argentina
- Heather Miller, Northeastern University, US and EPFL, Switzerland
- Gabriel Scherer, INRIA Saclay, France
- Filip Sieczkowski, Wrocław University, Poland
- Antonis Stampoulis, Originate Inc., US
See the online CFP for the details on the expected submission format.
Compared to last year, we bumped the page limit from 2 pages to 3.
Submissions must be uploaded to the workshop submission website
before the submission deadline (Thursday 31st May).