BDCC 2018 : EAI International Conference on Big Data Innovation for Sustainable Cognitive Computing
Call For Papers
Cognitive Computing provides detailed guidance toward building a new class of systems that learn from experience and derive insights to unlock the value of big data. Cognitive computing is the creation of self learning systems that use data mining, pattern recognition and natural language processing (NLP) to mirror the way the human brain works. The purpose of cognitive computing is to create computing systems that can solve complicated problems without constant human oversight. Today′s cognitive computing solutions indicate an intelligent infrastructure that enables a new generation of customer and smart applications in all industries.
Professionals who currently work with big data and analytics will see how cognitive computing builds on their foundation, and creates new opportunities. Cognitive Computing provides complete guidance to this new level of human machine interaction. This International Conference focused cognitive computing technologies, from knowledge representation techniques and natural language processing algorithms to dynamic learning approaches.
• Data Science for Cognitive Analysis
• Real-Time Ubiquitous Data Science
• Platform for Privacy Preserving Data Science
• Internet-Based Cognitive Platform
• Social Data Relationship Ranking on Internet
• Data Applications of Cognitive Communication
• Statistics, data filtering to decide what data to keep and informative aspects
• Machine Learning and Big Data
• Big Algorithms and Software Development
• Smart Grid Cyber Security Data Analysis
• Smart City Initiative and Big Applications
• Natural Language Generation
• Sustainable Computer and Communication Model
• Knowledge Engineering, Representation and Extraction
• Decision Making under Uncertainty
• Cloud Big Computing Services
• Scalable Data Management Systems
• Future Advancements
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
• International Journal of Enterprise Network Management
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Prof. H. Anandakumar
Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.