AFRICOMM (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2018 : 10th EAI International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries -- Springer, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus
Call For Papers
Deploying efficient and effective infrastructures and solutions when limited resources are available is a challenging task and a key-enabler for the diffusion of ICT in developing countries. The aim of this conference is bringing together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to e-Governance, e-Infrastructure, and e-Business with a focus on developing countries.
AFRICOMM 2018 solicits high-quality papers reporting research results and/or experimental results on e-Infrastructures and e-Services for developing countries. Submissions will be judged on their originality, significance, clarity, relevance, and technical correctness.
• Cloud computing, network function virtualization (NFV) in the context of developing countries
• Design and analysis of protocols and architecture for developing countries
• Energy-aware ICT infrastructure
• Existing/emerging wireless broadband access technologies, WiMAX, LTE.
• ICT security issues in developing countries
• Overlay networks (such as p2p, bittorent, etc) in developing countries
• Self-managed deployment, operation, maintenance
• Affordable and relevant mobile technologies and solutions
• Innovative Blockchain appliances for developing countries
• ICT infrastructures for critical environmental conditions
• ICT infrastructures based on alternative energies
• Applications and business models in such environments, etc
• Ubiquitous networks and environments
• Smart cities
• Social Networks and e-Government
• Emergency and Disaster Management
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
AFRICOMM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University Cheikh Anta Diop / Professor, Deputy director of the LIRT (Laboratoire d’Informatique et Réseaux Télécoms
Université Paris SUD XI/Laboratoire de Rech. En Informatique
Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar/Sénégal
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.