ArtsIT (Ei, ISI, Scopus) 2018 : 7th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation -- Springer, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus
Conference Series : Arts and Technology
Call For Papers
ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation 2018 is meant to be a place where people in arts, with a keen interest in modern IT technologies, meet with people in IT, having strong ties to arts in their works. Since 2009 the event has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Arts, Design & Technology – now extended to include the open related topics Interactivity (Interaction Design, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc.,) and Game Creation (e.g. Serious Games, Gamification, Leisure Gaming, GamePlay, etc.)
Contributors are invited to submit high-quality original research in the form of full papers, Work in Progress (Posters), workshops, and panel/symposium proposals.
The call for papers is aimed at people across a wide spectrum of interests and disciplines, including (but not limited to):
• Games, Interactivity,
• Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality,
• Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
• Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies), Augmented Reality applications in art and design.
• Information visualization,
• Big Data,
• Applications and interfaces for Mobile Devices,
• Virtual worlds, Metaverse, Avatars and Presence.
• Multimedia, Image Processing, Digital Photography.
• Audio Art, Sound Design.
• New Media Technologies
• Corporeal Art/Design Systems (sensors, wearable computing, motion tracking etc.) Generative/Aleatoric Systems.
• Media Archeology.
• Virtual Museums and Curatorial Practices.
• Theoretical Studies and research output that resides at the intersection of the fields of art, design and technology.
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through the SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
ARTsIT Proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services: EI Elsevier, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Proceedings are realized as a joint ArtsIT/DLI book publication under the LNICST/Springer series.
Accepted Authors of ArtsIT will be invited to submit an extended version of their work as a journal article to a special ArtsIT issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies.
Further publication opportunity is expected through ‘extended papers as chapter’ invite for a new innovation book series of EAI/Springer expected from end of 2018.
University of Minho
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.