ADMI 2010 : The Sixth International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction (ADMI-10)
Conference Series : Agents and Data Mining Interaction
Call For Papers
History: The International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction (ADMI-10) consolidates several efforts in
promoting the interaction and integration between multi-agent systems and data mining
data warehousing. ADMI-10 is a consolidation and re-allocation of the ADMI workshop series
initated in 2006 and the AIS-ADM workshop series started in 2005.
Scope: The ADMI workshop series provides a premier forum for sharing research and engineering results,
as well as potential challenges and prospects encountered in the coupling crossing autonomous
agents and multi-agent systems, data mining and knowledge discovery, data wareshousing,
machine learning, and artificial intelligence and intelligent systems.
The workshop welcomes theoretical work and applied disseminations aiming to:
* exploit agent-enriched data mining and machine learning, and demonstrate how agent technology can
contribute to critical data mining and machine learning problems in theory and practice;
* improve data mining-driven agents and systems, and show how data mining and machine learning
can strengthen agent intelligence and intelligent systems in research and practical applications;
* explore the integration of agents and data mining towards a super-intelligent system
and intelligent information processing;
* identify challenges and directions for future research and development in agent mining, through
the synergy and interaction amongst relevant fields; and
* report workable applications and case studies of agent mining.
Topics: Contributions on the following and other related topics are solicited:
* Challenges and prospects in agent mining
* Theoretical foundation for agent mining
* Agent-driven data analysis, knowledge discovery and machine learning
* Data mining-driven agents and multi-agent systems and intelligent systems
* Performance evaluation and validation in agent mining
* Emerging agent mining applications and lessons learned
* The ADMI-10 Proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag as a volume of LNCS/LNAI series.
* Special Issues on Agent Mining, Journal of AAMAS (to be confirmed).
* Gerhard Weiss
University of Maastricht, Netherlands
* Philip S Yu
University of Illinois at Chicago USA
* Longbing Cao
University of Technology Sydney, Australia
* Ana Bazzan
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Instituto de Informatica, Brasil
* Pericles A. Mitkas,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
* Vladimir Gorodetsky
Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg.